The work of BASR is shaped by the following values
- Participation and Partnership: At the heart of BASR’s work is the principle of partnership – with individuals, families, communities and other stakeholders.
- Integrity: At BASR, we are committed to strengthening the processes for transparency, accountability and good governance within our organization.
- Communication: BASR’s management and staff seek to ensure that all communication with local, international organizations, public authorities, and other stakeholders is effective and based on mutual respect.
- Professionalism: BASR sets the highest standards of professionalism with respect to all provided services, and seeks to ensure that these services are available to all people, regardless of gender, religion or social class.
- Supporting Staff: At BASR, we place a significant value in hiring excellent staff and providing them with opportunities to develop their roles to have higher job satisfaction.
- Appreciation: BASR’s management aims to set a culture of appreciation and mutual respect within and beyond the organization.
- Motivation: At BASR, we recognize that a sense of ownership and belonging is crucial to the staff feeling positive about their roles; we also support them through effective incentivization.
- Quality Assurance: BASR aims to ensure a high standard of quality assurance through an organized process of monitoring and evaluation in all areas of its work.